ScubaPro regulator for technical divers with good performances and outstanding reliability.The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance. Set with R195 octopus.
ScubaPro Outstanding Reliability Regulator Set MK25 EVO / G260 & R195 OctopusAimed at technical divers, this system can face any dive situation with rock-solid performances and outstanding reliability.The G260 is a new balanced adjustable second stage featuring metal components for excellent cold water resistance (inlet tube, orifice, inhalation control knob and hose connector). It's high performance makes it a choice for all demanding divers and it will be the natural choice for G250 fans. The new left-right hose attachment option makes it ideally suited for tech diving configurations.
MK25 First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Cold water: Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 825g / 29.1 - DIN 300 592g / 20.9oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: >8500 l/min - 301 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure: 9-9.8 bar / 130-142 psi
G260 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 275g / 9.7oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1800 l/min - 66 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.