This complete set comprises of XTX100 1st stage XTX100 primary 2nd stage XTX40 alternate 2nd stage Primary & alternate 2nd stage hoses
The XTX100 regulator incorporates a new front cover manufactured using high strength plastic which greatly improves the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve and an aesthetically pleasing chrome plated metal insert immediately identifying this regulator as a top of the range model.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX100 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress and also incorporate an index-able, tactile / audible ratchet Venturi lever mechanism.
A new swivel hose connection is available at an extra cost. This allows the demand valve end of the hose connection to rotate and pivot, providing a more comfortable fit.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX100 regulator improving breathing performance.
XTX40 Octopus Features:
The XTX40 octopus incorporates a new two-shot high strength composite front cover, improving the durability of the most vulnerable part of the demand valve. An octopus can be particularly prone to damage and so this is of significant benefit.
The octopus has been made in the most appropraite colours for emergency use.
The new ergonomic Venturi lever of the XTX40 has been designed to reduce the amount of grit ingress.
A new silicone exhaust valve has been used on the XTX40 octopus improving breathing performance.
- One piece compact body
- 4 angled pressure ports (medium), 4 x 3/8" UNF
- 2 angled pressure ports (high), 2 x 7/16" UNF
- Dry seal system
- Satin silver chrome finish provides luxury look
- Superior performance
- Adjustable control of cracking
- Venturi control integrated
- Pneumatically balanced design of the valve
- Suitable for use in cold water
- Bright and satin chrome finish provides stylish look
- Hose configuration from right to left hand
- Metal inserted front cover and Micro Adjuster
- Additional rotating hose connection (optional)
- Diver Changeable Exhaust Tees (DCE)
- Identical to the XTX200 except chrome finish and model number
- Nitrox versions are available
- Active infection protection by an additive killing MRSA, protecting against bacteria, fungi and E.Coli. Also protects against different viruses, mould and algae.
The Apeks XTX40 octopus
- Two-shot high strength composite front cover for improved durability
- Ergonomic Venturi lever designed to provide constantly smooth operation
- The octopus has been made in the colours best suited for emergency use.
- Silicone exhaust valve improves breathing performance.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.