Our top performing balanced piston first stage paired with our high performance air balanced second stage; this combination is SCUBAPRO's most popular regulator combination. The S600 truly matches the MK25's characteristics and thanks to its adjustment possibilities, it adapts to all diving conditions and all diver preferences. Ease of breathing is the essence of this system.
The Black Tech coating is not only for aesthetics, it is also extremely scratch andcorrosion resistant. Applied on both the first and second stages, this premiumfinishing gives a real technical plus to a high performing regulator.
- The MK25 first stage is our absolute top performer and is a superior regulator thanks to its ultra stable intermediate pressure resulting in an extremely punctual and constantly high delivery of air. The means instant air flow at any cylinder pressure and water temperature for a real carefree dive.
- Paired with the air balanced high performance S600 second stage, this system is our top performer.
- Balanced flow valve provides constant & effortless air flow.
- Diver adjustable inhalation control enables personal adjustment of breathing effort.
- Diver adjustable Venturi Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive control switch and extra high flow exhaust valve account for easy inhale & exhale.
- Super-flow hose for smooth air delivery.
- Precision moulded, lightweight components and anti-freeze materials provide high corrosion resistance and enhance cold water performance.
MK25 EVO BLACK TECH First Stage:
- Air balanced flow-through piston in a chrome-plated brass body provides constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Patent pending XTIS (Extended thermal Insulating system) fully insulates the inner mechanism from the environment, improving cold-water resistance by 30% and delaying ice formation in extreme cold-water conditions without com- promising breathing performance.
- New spring insulating coating, body insulating bushing (non-metal cylindrical interface separating metal parts from water), anti-freeze cap, bigger body and cap thread all work in concert with the XTIS to improve cold-water performance (key insulation system components are visible in blue).
- Anti-freeze protection radically increases breathing reliability when diving in the most extreme water temperatures.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down.
- Five high-flow low pressure ports on a swivel turret maximize hose routing options.
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 (oz/g): 27.9/790.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: (l/min/ SCFM): >8500/301.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
G260 BLACK TECH Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Nylon fiberglass design features SCUBAPRO's biggest second stage casing and diaphragm for the ultimate in breathing sensitivity, regardless of position in the water.
- Dark anodized aluminum front cover ring adds scratch resistance without adding weight.
- Metal components, including metal air barrel and metal valve inlet tube, increase resistance to freezing when diving in extreme conditions.
- High-flow exhaust valve reduces exhalation for better overall breathing comfort.
- A diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob fine-tunes air delivery to suit changing depths, water conditions and personal tastes.
- Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) dive/pre-dive switch pre- vents free flows in cold water or when used as an octopus.
- Reversible hose attachment allows you to easily adjust hose routing for tech diving configurations.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn't inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.7oz/275g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 1800 l/min - 64 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.
In Stock - We ship within 1-3 business days
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.