The Seawing Nova combines classic SCUBAPRO fin technology with the latest innovations in hydrodynamic design and cutting edge materials. This fin has the power, acceleration and manoeuverability of a paddle fin with the comfort, efficiency and effortless speed of split fins.
- The articulated joint allows the blade to pivot and the entire blade is able to generate thrust. Pivot control technology ensures the most efficient angle of attack is maintained no matter how hard or softly you kick, generating thrust without drag or wasted energy.
- Clean water blade geometry for optimum propulsion. Water is free to flow onto the working section of the blade, drag is reduced and thrust increased.
- Variable pivot control ribs insures that the most efficient angle of attack is maintained across all strengths of kick.
- Ergonomic foot pocket with extended heel plate insuring ultimate power transmission with less leg strain.
- Durable Monprene® construction making SeaWing virtually indestructible.
- Wing tips arc upwards, increasing high-speed stability.
- Marine quality bungee heel strap with custom adjustment system for total comfort and convenience.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.