Seac Sub Rip-Race Knife
The Rip Race stands out for its “safety” tip. The partially serrated blade gives the knife knife excellent cutting capacity on both soft and fibrous materials. At the same time, the blade’s tip is designed to reduce the possibility of damgaing equipment. Dimensions simlar to the Rip Tek knife.
- TEMPERING AND HARDNESS: the heat treatment of top-quality steel improves the mechanical characteristics and rust resistance. Also gives the knife excellent hardness of over 56° on the Rockwell scale.
- HOLLOW GRINDING: this geometry is obtained through two concave grindings on the sides of the blade. It has the advantage of having a very thin edge and therefore maximum cutting capacity.
- KIT FOR ATTACHING TO HP/LP HOSES: The Rip Lock sheath was conceived to attach the knife to the HP/LP hoses for easier access while diving.
- HILT CAN BE DISMANTLED: the special removable hilt makes it easier to clean the knife and maintain its characteristics over time.
- RIP LOCK SHEATH: Shockproof sheath with Rip Lock safety device. A simple click ensure easy and safe locking.
- CUTTING CAPACITY: the particular configuration of the tip of some blades grants the knife a greater cutting capacity.
- PENETRATION CAPACITY: the particular configuration of the tip of some blades grants the knife a greater penetration capacity.
- BALANCE: the study of the length of the blade in relation to the hilt and the decision to use one piece of metal grants the knife excellent balance that allows a perfect grip, limiting the risk of dropping it to the maximum.
- MARTENSITIC STEEL: high-performance martensitic stainless steel for high-quality blades. Grants the knife excellent resistance to corrosion and wear, long-lasting sharpening.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.