Scubapro MK11 First Stage Din:
- Our compact C200 System offers great breathing performance for avid recreational divers. The MK11 is compact and lightweight without affecting reliability or performance.
- The Optimal Flow Design valve (OFD) for reliable and high air flow, due to the incorporation of new technology which improves work of breathing performance compared to a classic downstream valve second stage
- Diver adjustable coaxial VIVA for powerful inhalation assistance and prevention of free flow
Redesigned mouthpiece tube allows better exhaust airflow Anti-scratch cover
- Diaphragm system prevents entry of water and pollutants
- Balanced first stage allows prompt delivery of air at all tank pressures
- Two opposite high pressure ports- The arrangement of high and low pressure hoses is crucial to diving comfort. Two opposite high pressure ports allow for an individual positioning of the first stage (pointing up or down). This allows the diver to position the gauges either on the right or left side and increases the freedom of movement for head and neck.
- Multiple low pressure ports. MK11 features four stationary low pressure ports, two of them HF. High flow ports deliver about 15% more air than conventional ports.
- DIN/INT first stage configurations. To ensure worldwide compatibility, all SCUBAPRO regulator systems are available in a 200bar INT version as well as 300bar DIN versions.
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure. Allows authorized SCUBAPRO service technicians to quickly fine tune or make adjustments after maintenance without the need to disassemble the first stage.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.