The MK25/A700 teamed with our exceptional new A700, offers superior ultra-high airflow system for maximum performance in all temperatures and diving conditions.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
The A700 is a new regulator second stage that breathes exceptionally well and is also a true object of beauty, to be desired by the most distinguishing divers, thereby meriting a dedicated website. The MK25 balanced piston first stage is our absolute top performer, making this system our very best. Air balanced flow-through piston provides constant and effortless air flow unaffected by changing tank pressure.Newly polished chrome edition, available uniquely with A700 system, with 5 low pressure and 2 high pressure ports plus swiveling turret for convenient arrangement and personalisation of your gear. Anti-freeze protection for all diving temperatures and externally adjustable intermediate pressure for easy maintenance. Available in either 232bar INT or 300bar DIN configuration.
MK25 First Stage
- Air balanced flow-through piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Anti-Freeze protection
- Externally adjustable intermediate pressure
- Low pressure ports: 5 on swivel turret
- High pressure ports: 2
- Tank connection: INT232 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: INT232 (g/oz): 825 / 29.1 /DIN 300 (g/oz): 592 / 20.9
- Air Flow at 200 bar (l/min / SCFM): >8500 / 301
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 9-9.8 / 130-142
A700 Second Stage
- Air balanced valve
- Coaxial flow
- Diver-adjustable inhalation effort
- Diver-adjustable Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA)
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal case
- Full metal valve housing
- Weight: 265g / 9.3oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 2000 l/min - 71 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 psi
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.