Thanks to its bullet-proof design, it is the system of choice for training centers as well as new divers. Our R095 is a second stage featuring classic downstream valve technology, well known for safety and reliability. Pre-tuned for safe and uncomplicated use, a certain inhalation effort is always required to open the valve.
MK2 Plus First Stage
- Classic downstream piston
- Chrome plated brass body
- Low pressure ports: 4
- High pressure ports: 1
- Tank connection: INT 230 bar / DIN 300 bar
- Weight: : INT 230 706 / 24.9 - DIN 300 485g / 17.1oz
- Air Flow at 200bar: 2600 l/min - 92 SCFM
- Intermediate pressure (bar/psi): 8.5-9.8 / 123-142
R095 Second Stage
- Classic downstream valve
- VIVA Preset
- Super-flow hose
- High comfort orthodontic mouthpiece
- Full metal valve housing
- Left/right hose attachment
- Weight: 165g / 5.8oz
- Air flow at 200 bar: 1400 l/min - 50 SCFM
- Maximum low pressure: 14 bar / 203 PSI
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.