Scubapro Hood Everflex 5mm:
- The semi-dry concept from SCUBAPRO brings you many of the advantages of wetsuits and drysuits in a sleek and comfortable package, to give you the best of both worlds.
- Nova Scotia suits are made of 6.5 mm Everflex neoprene making it extremely comfortable and easy to put on.
- A low profile suit with good seal and cold protection, eliminates the need for bulky undergarments.
- Nova Scotia provides minimal water entry and maximum flexibility in challenging diving conditions.
- This newly designed model incorporates a new dry zipper.
- The T-Zip Master Seal provides an even better dry seal against cold water entry and offers a lot more comfort and freedom of movement.
- The new right leg pocket has an exterior hood hook and a large interior D-ring for total convenience.
- The anti-abrasion material on both the shoulders and seat area makes Nova Scotia super durable where you need it.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.