Since it’s introduction the Waterproof D7 has been the prime choice of drysuit within the advanced diving community. Even though the Waterproof D7 was a modern and extremely well-performing drysuit, the R&D at Waterproof decided to give it a major overhaul. Recent development in material and enhanced polymer science has made it possible to perfect the Waterproof D7 concept.
Changes were made to make diving in challenging environments a more pleasurable and effortless experience. Nylotech, a new material developed to be softer, yet more resistant to abrasion. Nylotech has been abrasion tested (200.000 rubs) by the Martindale Method according to SS-EN ISO 12947-2:2017.
A reshaped and slimmer fit resulting in a less bulky drysuit. New longer and curved zipper, placed higher up on the shoulder to enhance upper body movement as well as providing effortless donning and doffing in an effort to boost the overall diving experience. The zipper is protected by an improved Outer Coil Zipper No.10 with fabric backing, ensuring the functionality of the drysuit and safety of the diver.
Wrist seals are equipped with the SI TECH QCS ring system optimised for the use of the ULTIMA dry glove system.
Improved boots utilising a newly researched and hardcore tested rubber formula. In addition, the rest of the external add-ons like pockets and abrasion areas have received a well-deserved face-lift, making the Waterproof D7X the most modern drysuit on the market.
- Nylotech – A newly developed material, softer and stronger than ever. Abrasion tested (200 000 rubs) by the Martindale Method according to SS-EN ISO 12947-2:2017. Single stitched and single taped for improved mobility.
- Anatomical sculpting with a slimmer fit – The D7X is slimmer and less bulky than the former D7 PRO. All critical parts concerning movability, like arms, legs and torso have been anatomically designed to enhance the liberty of action.
- SI TECH Quick Neck – The neck is equipped with SI TECH’s QUICK NECK system and comes with WP’s Silicone Neck Seal. Extremely comfortable and easy to change. Latex and Neoprene seals are also compatible.
- SI TECH QCS ring system – Equipped with the SI TECH QCS ring system optimised for the use of the Ultima dry glove system. WP’s Silicone Seals are pre-installed. Extremely comfortable and easy to change. Latex seals are also compatible.
- Warmneck – The unique Warmneck solution from Waterproof keeps you warmer because of reduced water movement around the neck. Equipped with water drain valves and velcro tabs.
- Dual convertible Power Pockets – Heavy Duty expandable pockets allow you to easily choose between huge capacity or slim profile pockets. 10% smaller than D7 PRO and equipped with a lid grip, stainless Aisi 316 D-ring and double cord loops.
- Anatomical Kevlar® reinforced boot – Angled for the best mix of durability and performance, manufactured in a new hardcore tested rubber formula. Kevlar® reinforced front. Moulded fin strap anchor.
- Kevlar® reinforced knee pads – Military Graded DuPont™ Kevlar® fibre reinforced knee pads.
- Telescope torso – Newly designed suspenders and the adjustable torso system enables the diver to fit the suit to their liking.
- Long and curved dry zipper – Longer and curved for easy entrance and enhanced upper body movement.
- Heavy-duty zipper cover – Outer Coil zipper No.10, with fabric backing protecting the dry zipper.
- A seat that grips – Polyurethane embossing provides a non-slip grip and abrasion protection.
- SI TECH valves – Swivelling inlet valve and an adjustable automatic outlet valve. Provided by SI TECH.
- Warm cuffs – The arms are equipped with detachable warm cuffs that minimize heat loss at the wrists. Just put the glove underneath the cuff and close it.
- Moulded hook and loop fastener tabs – For adjusting the Warmneck and warm cuffs, Waterproof uses moulded TPE tabs with Japanese loop plush for maximum hold and good looks.
- Including a spare set of WP Silicone Seals – One extra Silicone Wrist Seal and one extra Silicone Neck Seal is included.
- Plastic-free packaging – 100% plastic-free packaging in accordance with our vision of no more plastic in the oceans.
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.