Connects Suunto D-Series wristop dive computers to the USB port on your computer
This interface cable allows you to connect your D-series wristop dive computer to Suunto's Dive Manager 4 (DM4). With the Suunto DM4 software it's easy to plan, transfer, and track your dives with your dive computer. And when you join Movescount.com, Suunto's online sports diary, you'll be able to share and compare your dives with other divers around the world too. It's compatible with both PC and Mac.
- Connects Suunto D-Series wristop dive computers to the USB port on your computer
- It's compatible with both PC and Mac*
- *Requires installation of Mono framework for Mac.
- Suunto DM4 software allows you to both transfer your dive computer's logbook data to your laptop for detailed analysis and upload detailed dive plans from your laptop to your dive computer. Suunto DM4 is free to download and will be updated automatically when you are online.
- Before you begin a dive, you can easily plan dive profiles, gases, and back up plans on your laptop using DM4's detailed graphical planner and export them to your wristop dive computer using a compatible USB cable, ready for your next dive.
- Suunto DM4 now features real gas calculation. Because factors such as compressibility and temperature at fill up are taken into account, your gas blend is more likely to correspond to the one you want than if ideal gas calculations were used. This results in less tweaking of dive plans, particularly when using trimix.
- You can transfer data such as dive profiles, maximum depths, temperatures, air consumption, and nitrox data directly from your dive computer to your laptop. You can also enter dive locations, names of your friends, equipment, and other comments – just as you would do with a conventional paper log.
- The simulator function helps you gain greater understanding of decompression theory and computer-assisted multilevel diving, and is also an excellent tool for dive instruction.
- Suunto DM4 is now available in English, French, Finnish, German, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish language version
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.