ScubaPro Go Travel BCDProduct features:
- Constructed of 210 denier nylon covered with polyurethane for lightweight durability.
- Wraparound air bladder provides a secure, comfortable ride at depth and on the surface
- Coated mesh cummerbund is lightweight and dries quickly and easily
- Double-band system locks the tank in for maximum stability at depth
- Rotating quick-release shoulder buckles allow you to optimise the routing of your shoulder straps to maximise fit
- Airnet padded backpack is water-draining, easy to fold, and enhances comfort during long dives
- Quick-release integrated weight pouches ditch easily and secure with low-profile squeeze buckles
- Optional trim weight pockets carry 1kg each and attach easily to the back side of the BCD (23.720.010)
- Two large low profile zippered pockets fitted with stainless steel knife attachment grommets provide lots of cargo-carrying capability
- Six aluminum D-rings, two large and pre-bent, provide convenient clip-on points for additional gear
- The BCD folds easy and stows in its own bag for travel or storage
- With BPI & corrugated hose
This means that the item is in stock and ready for despatch. We do make the odd mistake but 98% of items that say in stock, are actually in stock. If you are ordering a quantity of any item, you are welcome to email or phone to check the quantity available.
"Delivered in 10 Days"
This means that the item is in stock in our remote warehouse and will usually be delivered to you in 10 working days .
"Despatch 6-10 Days"
You are able to buy/order the item but just to advise you that the item is not currently in our warehouse and therefore not available for immediate despatch but is on order or en route to us and we hope to despatch within 6-10 Days. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.
This may mean the item is no longer available or possibly out of stock for some time. If you want to know more details just e-mail or phone us.